FIRST AID COURSES DRIVING LICENSE COPENHAGEN.
First aid in connection with the of a driving license is mandatory. This means that you must complete an 8-hour course in traffic-related first aid before you can obtain your driving license. The course is composed of two modules:
First aid for cardiac arrest (4 hours)
The course is valid in relation to driving licenses for cars, motorcycles, mopeds and tractors.
Price: 795 kr.
ABOUT FIRST AID COURSE FOR DRIVING LICENSES
Here's what you'll get through on the 8 hour first aid course for driving licenses. Our first aid course is more comprehensive than a Red Cross First Aid course.
The following subjects will be discussed at the course:
- Welcome and presentation
- The framework of the education, form of teaching and Content and requirements
- Approved for driving license for car, motorcycle, moped and tractor
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation using defibrillators
- The four main points
- Traffic accidents
- Life-threatening bleeding
- Fracture of arms / legs
- Injuries to neck / head
- Prevent traffic accidents
- Removal of foreign bodies